Night Course - Pattern Cutting

nats

Registered
Hey there, I'm a designer looking for a night course in Pattern Cutting (dress making), preferably in a well established university in BA. Definitely want to do it in Spanish.. but my Spanish isn't good enough to find it on google :( Any suggestions would be much appreciated :) thank you, nats

Universidad de Palermo and Universidad de Buenos Aires (free) have the career of Fashion Designer. For a specific course, I would search "corte y confeccion", o "molderia". I remember there is a place in Monserrat neighbourhood, owned by the union of dress making.

Try the "Consejo de Mujeres": Marcelo T. de Alvear between Libertad and Cerrito, a few doors away from the Coliseo Theatre.

It offers a four-year college level degree in fashion design. If that's too structured for your needs, perhaps they will be able to steer you in the right direction.

Best of luck...!

I googled and found an interesting article in the newspaper "la nacion". The article is from 2005, but I think it is still useful. I know "Roberto Piazza" school is not very good, and the one that belongs to the union is located on Mexico 1440. Let me know if you need help with the translation. The link is http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=680158

Roxana said:
I googled and found an interesting article in the newspaper "la nacion". The article is from 2005, but I think it is still useful. I know "Roberto Piazza" school is not very good, and the one that belongs to the union is located on Mexico 1440. Let me know if you need help with the translation. The link is http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=680158

You beat me too it!!! :D
Great minds think alike!

ETA: Oh, wait, my article is different it's from 2009.

Thank you Roxana, SaraSara, and mini! This is my first ever time on a forum of any type.. does it show?!.. even though I live on my computer. I'm just looking for a part time course.. one or two nights a week .. I have a degree in design.. can't deal with doing another one! I shall research all your great advise.. thank you again :)

Back