Night Robbery Went Sour

The Samurai is charged of excessive violent response and will be subject to Psychiatric examinations??
Say's who that it is exessive. They brought the guns into his house. What part of defending your family against a real and immediate threat crazy. For tens of thousands of years this was the primary role of the man-of-the-house, at what point is this any different? Ohhhh , yeah... forgot, it's too much paperwork for the cops. God forbid they should actually do any real police work. Same goes for the judges.

brought 2 guns to a knife and lost. says a whole lot about the attackers. that's almost funny except for the trauma it caused to all involved.
The attackers instigated their own trauma. Not expecting the victim of a home invasion to bend over and take it like any good victim should is part of what makes the "crime doesn't pay" adage so much sweeter in this case. Kudos to the home owner! I would have went with a more painful method... burning and electrocution is a bitch :p

I was just mentioning this to my wife and her oldest sister. My wife's sister said she saw on the news last night that the man who defended his home against 5 thieves with two guns, against men who broke into their house, was arrested also and taken to jail. I have not verified this, or what the man's current status is.
What is it about the stupid laws here that basically say : you ARE a victim, behave like one and hope thy let you live... plus don't make a big fuss or the law will screw you over too.

Say's who that it is exessive. They brought the guns into his house. What part of defending your family against a real and immediate threat crazy. For tens of thousands of years this was the primary role of the man-of-the-house, at what point is this any different? Ohhhh , yeah... forgot, it's too much paperwork for the cops. God forbid they should actually do any real police work. Same goes for the judges.

The attackers instigated their own trauma. Not expecting the victim of a home invasion to bend over and take it like any good victim should is part of what makes the "crime doesn't pay" adage so much sweeter in this case. Kudos to the home owner! I would have went with a more painful method... burning and electrocution is a bitch :p

What is it about the stupid laws here that basically say : you ARE a victim, behave like one and hope thy let you live... plus don't make a big fuss or the law will screw you over too.

Because the politicians are more sadistic than the criminals down here and birds of feather flock together.

That is a bloody good effort - no pun... Must have been chaos in there. Looks like his katana practice paid off. Good thing they didn't get it off him - the guy who got slashed across the face will look in the mirror every day and remember what a bad decision he made.

The Samurai worrior had to go live with one of his relatives due to fear that one of assailants will comeback to harm them.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the man who defended himself. I have to admit that I would not want a sword around the house (for fear that a child could get hold of it) nor would I feel comfortable with a gun for the same reason but of the two I'd be more likely to keep a gun if I felt it really necessary. Argentina has become pretty lawless with government taking the side of criminals a lot of the time. Now will the man who defended himself be prosecuted and punished?

Being an Argentine is all about being a victim. Be a good victim and don't disrupt the national mentality.

Back