No booze tonight?

dani28

Registered
As you know, tommorrow is the famous ¨balotaje¨ recount of the elections for mayor of BsAs CF, and from what I understand the rules are back in place: No booze, which means most boliches are closing, etc.

From what I can see, it looks like most places are actually enforcing it this time, a boliche that was open and in full throttle serving booze the first-run, has posted on their FB wall that they will indeed be closed this time.

Was anybody out and about in Puerto Madero for example the last time and notice the restaurants/bars/pubs not serving?

Trying to make plans tonight but its complicated if nothing's open....

I went to a restaurant in Soho the previous time and they stopped serving at midnight.

The balotage is only in the Capital district. Have you experienced night life in the province? There are awesome areas within the hour of BA with great night life... Quilmes and Lomas to the South, Ramos Mejia to the west and San Isidro or Martinez to the North. You can get there by bus. They run all night long. I suggest you go there with a local gang! Although I grew up in the province and can assure is as safe as BA, it could be scary for those unfamiliar with the suburbs.

A little planning ahead and you could have bought the booze yesterday and had your own boliche.

Back