No More Name Restrictions In The City Of Ba

The list have already become much larger than before.
When my mother in law was born " Marisa" was a no go so her registered name is Maria Louisa.
Our neighbour's daughter is named Kaysa, as the mother fell in love with the name Kajsa but it had to b spelt with a Y. I know from experience that the spelling Cajsa y difficult for Argentines to pronounce.
Then we have India, Braian, Ayelen, Neyen, Rahue... Maitena.
They seem foreign to us but are accepted here.

I'm just thinking about what happens in Venezuela and Colombia.

I think the children should not be given names that in the future might put them in any kind of disadvantage, especially if the name will lead to discrimination.

I don't believe in control, I just believe in mild protection. Really, I just think it's unpleasant what happens in other South American countries. These kids become jokes at school.

And it's common.

I'm just thinking about what happens in Venezuela and Colombia.

I think the children should not be given names that in the future might put them in any kind of disadvantage, especially if the name will lead to discrimination.

I don't believe in control, I just believe in mild protection. Really, I just think it's unpleasant what happens in other South American countries. These kids become jokes at school.

And it's common.

Marijuana pepsi Sawyer is doing grand. Http://www.today.com/id/34641678/ns/today-today_news/t/marijuana-pepsi-will-see-you-now/

Maybe people should learn not to discriminate based on names.

@Aholm

For inspiration here''s a list of traditional baby names found throughout a large American city.

Aaja (pronounced Asia)
Acacia
Ajeenah
Akai
Aquanita
Aryan
White
Baleria
Barbertha
Callie (pronounced Kelly)
CaAndi
Chetiqua
Cloteal
Curly
Darhies
Dayphine
Debrasharme
Derecio
Dertiteriesa
Dikueria & Dikuria (twins)
Dildree
Dishon
Dovanna
Duanita
Dyiamond
Dwendolyn
Effillyne
Elizabeth Taylor
Endrissa
Equandolyn
Esaw
Everage
Floyce
Franshawn
Ghia
Godzilla
Pimp
Ivier
Jartavious
JyesahJhnai
Keithen
Kentnilla
Lafondra
La,poo (yes, contains comma)
Latronia
Lemonjello & Orangejello (twins)
L’Tonya
Machoda
Nau-Quia
Mayima
Minute
Miquel
Nethel
Omnipotence
Ondra (pronounced André)
Ozro
Padraic
Pecola
Phe-anjoy
Precious
Unique
Queen
Esther
Quithreaun
Rincesetta
Sanja
Saranus
Shanieja
Sharicus
Shiquipa
SiJourna’i
Silquia
Sinetra
Summer Love
Termicka
Tequilla
Timphanie
Tryphenia
Tywana
Tzaddi & Tzavvi (twins)
Ulheric
Undlia
Undrea (pronounced André)
Wsam
Xiomara
XL
Yaw
Yuvodka
Sharice
Wilida
Zaquan
Zufan
Zyneene
This is where freedom falls of the cliff and stupid prevails.

When I think that my beloved deceased great grandmother whom I loved was called Cristina! Well, those were pre-K days when we didn't know better!

I used to work in the Peurvian Amazon and often met young kids called Lenin and Stalin...hmmm, I wonder where those names came from as I am sure their indiginous mothers never read the Communist manifesto or any "complete works and thoughts of"!

During the Chinese cultural revolution, children were often called names such as "Rocket to Space" "Great Leap Forward" and "Abundance of Rice"

I knew a black American guy who had a son and named him Mister as he said he wanted his son to be always addressed with respect!

Back