No more Valium

May have to try and order it online, or switch to Xanax or a different anti anxiety medication.

I'd be eternally grateful if anyone could help me get my hands on some Valium, Xanax, or clonozopam before tomorrow when I'm beginning a significant amount of international travel. Unfortunately I don't have a recebo, and am unable to get a doctor appointment at this late hour. Are there any pharmecieis won't require them, or any individuals who have extra?

Thanks.

where are you in which area of the cities...most neighborhood farmcies will do it

Liveinbaa said:
I'd be eternally grateful if anyone could help me get my hands on some Valium, Xanax, or clonozopam before tomorrow when I'm beginning a significant amount of international travel. Unfortunately I don't have a recebo, and am unable to get a doctor appointment at this late hour. Are there any pharmecieis won't require them, or any individuals who have extra?

Thanks.
I have some clonazepam 0.5Mg if that helps.
I'm in Olivos.

Go to neighborhood farmacias - NOT the big avenue stores - and ask for clonazapam. If they ask for a receta, tell them no other store has asked for it. If they insist, walk on to the next little farmacia. They all stock the drug, and most will sell without recetas.

Back