No More Western Union To The Us And Delta Restricts Sales

nikad

Registered
http://www.infobae.com/notas/714918-Western-Union-ahora-prohibe-enviar-dinero-a-los-EEUU

http://www.infobae.com/notas/714914-Por-las-trabas-Delta-dejara-de-vender-vuelos-que-no-salgan-desde-la-Argentina.html

Day after day the `party continues....

All part of the 70 year old "five yr plan". Not to worry. Everything will be just fine.

If only these companies were run by patriots....

The Queen is quite mad.
She lost control of reason and now is so far out touch with reality that she's become a cartoon of leadership.

So foreigners who get their wallet picked need to ask AFIP permission to receive money here. It promises to be an expeditious process.

makes sense, buying airline tickets for friends, London- Bangkok with an Argie CC is an excess, or inviting relatives and friends, etc, paying their fare here in pesos is too much.

makes sense, buying airline tickets for friends, London- Bangkok with an Argie CC is an excess, or inviting relatives and friends, etc, paying their fare here in pesos is too much.

But it is not just that. Imagine you are visiting relatives in your home country. You buy here a ticket BsAs - NYC for example. And then you want to go visit your friends in California. If you want to buy NYC-SF you cannot do it with your Argentine cc, which I think is abusive if you are an Argentine resident and earning pesos!

Yes it took me awhile to figure this out since it's a poorly written article. Nikad is correct...this screws those argetines who are abroad. They can't travel between cities/countries. I'd be amazed if I wasn't already so numbed to the constant disappointment and stupidity of this government. Hey where's that Kretina-supporting lawyer to defend this?

But it is not just that. Imagine you are visiting relatives in your home country. You buy here a ticket BsAs - NYC for example. And then you want to go visit your friends in California. If you want to buy NYC-SF you cannot do it with your Argentine cc, which I think is abusive if you are an Argentine resident and earning pesos!

Guess you have to buy that leg NYC-SF here before departure...! with CC

Guess you have to buy that leg NYC-SF here before departure...! with CC
That is the thing, you cannot buy flights paying in pesos that do not originate in Arg. You have to do it with dollars, dollar bills, or foreign cc or buy them abroad. Unless it is a connecting flight, let´t say you are going EZE to SF with a stop in NYC.

Back