Non recycling wax places

Considering waxing in the states can run $100+ while here it's a mere $8, and laser hair removal is in the thousands, I think waxing is still the cheapest option for people living here.

tangobob: ask for a 'sack, back & crack' next time you go.

...not for the faint hearted

I asked the lady. This time I saw previous "hairs" in the wax before it was applied. I know, being a scientist, that if they heat it well enough it should be okay, but personally after the spotting of hair I just find it disgusting. My Argentina Amiga told me to look for disposable wax or disponer. She told me it would cost more, but I am willing to pay. Elia is right in Chicago it cost about $100 here it is around $10p.

BartyBoy said:
Just guessing!

...but you seem to know all about me.

Should we move this to the Gay forum?

tangobob: ask for a 'sack, back & crack' next time you go.

...not for the faint hearted .
Not into pain, have to shave my bits to keep them shiny.:)

DA: It's common practice to recycle wax here and they don't try to hide it; there is a specific type of wax heating machine that they use where they put the recently used wax strips into a heated bowl that drains into the bottom, main bowl.

Tangobob: Laser may be the option for you - you could get your 'bits' done (sack and crack, back is way more) in about 5 sessions for less than $1000 in the US, and it's probably way cheaper here.

EliA said:
DA:
Tangobob: Laser may be the option for you - you could get your 'bits' done (sack and crack, back is way more) in about 5 sessions for less than $1000 in the US, and it's probably way cheaper here.

I have a vision of lying spread eagled on a bed with a laser cutting its way towards me. I would have to say "I supose you expect me to talk" to which I would recieve the reply "No tangobob I expect you to die"
Apologies to Ian Flemming and Sean Connery.

Back