Non-Stop Exodus of Multinationals Leaving Argentina...!

Perhaps the world's most recognized brand, at least that would be my guess.

Their products are available in just about every country on the planet.

Just about every human has tried something from them at least once in their life.

If there was ever a brand or product to unite the world, that would be it.

My favorite drink in the world ... Coca Cola Classic.

I don't want to say anything more than that, those were my thoughts!

Just about every human has tried something from them at least once in their life.

I am not sure whether you misread my post: Coca Cola keep selling here, they just move the administrative regional HQ to Brazil.

I am not sure whether you misread my post: Coca Cola keep selling here, they just move the administrative regional HQ to Brazil.
I read it!

I understood they pulled out of Argentina and moved it's operations to Brasil.

I know that the product isn't leaving the shelves.

I just wanted to share what I was thinking about Coke / KO.

I am a sucker for Coca Cola Classic too. Once a week I have a couple of glasses and it is like a dessert for me. Back when I was in University, I would drink "red" Coca Cola like others drink coffee to keep me up all night when I had work to hand in the next day (because obviously I wouldn't start doing my work until the last night before deadline).

I am a sucker for Coca Cola Classic too. Once a week I have a couple of glasses and it is like a dessert for me. Back when I was in University, I would drink "red" Coca Cola like others drink coffee to keep me up all night when I had work to hand in the next day (because obviously I wouldn't start doing my work until the last night before deadline).
Hey Semi,

In my younger days, one could argue that I had Coke in place of blood in my circulatory system!

I drank that much of the stuff!

As I have gotten older, (I am not that old, just older than I used to be.) I have tapered my consumption of all drinks and foods that I know are not in my health's best interest. And I have a great rationale for my change in diet:

My observation has been that I don't want to be dependent upon medication to live and enjoy my life. I want to be fit and healthy. The only way to do that is to eat properly, exercise and get proper rest. In short, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF - You only have this one body, make it last!

Also, when a person is older, that medication eats up valuable money they could be allocating to other needs or enjoyment. Why spend it on something that you can avoid through a bit of discipline?

As I have changed my diet, I have discovered a universe of great tasting foods. Fruits, vegetables etc ... that I never used to eat. I find them absolutely delicious. And I have no real craving for junk anymore.

I eat a bit of candy / junk ... on special occasions now. And it is even better because it is infrequent, but I do notice I don't feel so well after straying form my good habits. A special occasion for me is a major holiday like Christmas or Easter, or something personal like a birthday or anniversary.

My consumption of Coke can be counted on one had though out the year. It is that infrequent. But I have to say, a coke with a slice of pizza really hits the spot! And when it is consumed as an occasional treat, it tastes better and it won't set me back. A double win!

honestly, coke should vacate the country entirely. all it's doing is poisoning the population.
It is a form of poison. All soft drinks are, so is candy and tobacco. Empty calorie foods. Potato chips too. All bad. People love them. Just look at all the health problems they cause. But, I don't think you can legislate diet.

Back