Non-Stop Exodus of Multinationals Leaving Argentina...!

Oh, I though this was the off topic forum? Looking around the rest of the threads it certainly seems so. Anyway, this is not off topic because Samsung's production in Argentina is under threat and we are discussing the production of Samsung products in Argentina.

back on topic, i saw Uber Eats is also departing. down to just 2 delivery services now.

back on topic, i saw Uber Eats is also departing. down to just 2 delivery services now.
Correo Eats perhaps? They take 5-30 days to deliver and don’t make deliveries on feriados, weekends or days when there is rain, in such case you must make a trámite using the app to collect from your local post office between 10:00-12:00 during work days.

Am worried about Rappi as this is a Colombian company so presumably also faces the same Bs as other foreign companies here.

Correo Eats perhaps? They take 5-30 days to deliver and don’t make deliveries on feriados, weekends or days when there is rain, in such case you must make a trámite using the app to collect from your local post office between 10:00-12:00 during work days.

Am worried about Rappi as this is a Colombian company so presumably also faces the same Bs as other foreign companies here.
PedidosYa is German. But if all the foreign delivery firms vanish, someone will fill the void. There was delivery before UberEats, as I recall.

Rappi is currently in hot water in Colombia for many of its business practices, so I doubt they're worried too much about Alberto at the moment.

i find rappi to be the best one, with the best app interface. i would be pretty bummed if they depart and just leave pedidosya with the market.

Regarding new increases of 6-10% of taxes on cell phones and other electronics from January 2021.
Chase away the producers and foreign innovators & investors, reduce competition in the market, then tax the consumers more as an added bonus to reduce demand.

Back