Noob to expat, veteran to Argentina

jlsronce

Registered
Hello, I've been in Argentina for over a year now and I will be here for another 2 years. I am fully integrated with Argentine culture and lifestyle as I work with only Argentinians, I play futbol, I go to futbol matches, I have a place in Capital Federal and a place in the province of BA, I have my own vehicle, I have traveled most of Argentina driving, I know my way around a lot of Argentine cities by heart. I just joined BAExpats because I like helping my fellow countrymen and English speakers alike and I like meeting new people and learning from what they have to share. I decided to join because recently I have found myself bored and alone on the weekends because my Argentine friends are married, don't live in Capital Federal, or don't have the means to go out in the places I like to frequent. On the weekdays I am usually out of town but on the weekends I either like to hang in BA or I like to drive to Rosario or Cordoba or some other city to hang out. I'm 31 years old and am from the State of Illinois but have lived in Florida and California as well. Here I am, so if anyone has any plans or wants to get together for some drinks or dinner. Hit me up! [email protected]

Back