Now this is a funny question... are all condoms here one size?

luckysevens

Registered
I've been to some pharmacies looking for condoms, but it seems there's no difference in sizes, only style. This is the same everywhere I went. Where can one find a selection of different sized condoms rather than one-size-fits-all which seems to be the pharmacy norm?

If they're too big for you luckysevens, just secure them with a rubber band.*

Sorted!

* that's what I do. :rolleyes:

if too small use 2 of them or go to Coto for a plastic bag ;) but the better question is why you need one or are you thinking about that the girl can't swallow all your ...... :D :D

Prime has large condoms (very dark green box, almost black) but they are not easy
to find.

As for smaller sizes, I have no idea :D

I just HAD to get in on the act here :) Being part Aussie of course I require the delux jumbo size myself - guess I'll have to pay the excess baggage costs to bring them with me :) lol

I brought a bunch of trojan magnums with me. I didn't use them all, if you wanna get some, pm me.

French jurist said:
Prime has large condoms (very dark green box, almost black) but they are not easy
to find.

As for smaller sizes, I have no idea :D

This. The PRIME "Large" (their real name) can be found at practically all Farmacity locations, but occasionally non-chain drugstores will carry them and it might be at a better price too.

As for smaller...

"A friend" once used a Tulipan (I think... silver package & handed out in front of the Recoleta Village one Saturday afternoon.) that barely went on, was borderline painful, and then was a challenge to get off. (I mean "take off"/"remove".) That brand will never be used again.

schef4711 said:
if too small use 2 of them or go to Coto for a plastic bag ;) but the better question is why you need one or are you thinking about that the girl can't swallow all your ...... :D :D

Cue, great chat up lines of the 20th century....'do you....?'

Back