Nutella Everywhere!

Matt84

Registered
Kale comes next?
I've been seeing Nutella stocked in most supermarkets, small wine shops, and even, this is the news, chinos!
I've also seen, but have yet to taste, an Argentine version of Nocciolata. Seems like the market is responding!
Your experiences about international products in general in 2015?

Kale comes next?
I've been seeing Nutella stocked in most supermarkets, small wine shops, and even, this is the news, chinos!
I've also seen, but have yet to taste, an Argentine version of Nocciolata. Seems like the market is responding!
Your experiences about international products in general in 2015?
Maybe this will help you figure out why you see Nutella in Argentina......
http://www.ferrero.com.ar/productos/nutella/crema-avellanas/

But has it always been made in Argentina?
Even a small jar of nutella contains a lot more Turkish Hazelnuts than the bon bons. This year I find them in normal supermarkets, I remember a few years back it was somewhat of a rarity.
Pecan nuts are a lot cheaper in Argentina as they grow in Tigre. I wonder what a pecan nut chocolate spread would taste like.
(I did try it smashing them myself, but had to add some real nutella for increased spreadability thanks to that priceless palm oil)

The Nutella I bought from Jumbo is made in Brazil. The Kit Kats as well.

Never seen Nocciolata... I do like the Spanish version, Nocilla, but it's sweeter with less % of nuts.

Nutella...

...brings back memories from when I was a student and attending parties of international students. One of the things Italian guys did was to bring Nutella with them, so they could smear it on women's faces and lick it off.

The Italians were very creative to get physical with women.

Another of their games was the ice cube game, in which the guy put an ice cube between his teeth and a girl had to take over the ice cube with her teeth.

Back