Nys Drivers License Online Renewal: Eye Exam

BaltRochGirl

Registered
Has anyone done the online NYS Drivers License Renwal with an eye exam provided by a Argentine Doctor?

I did. I printed out the exam and took it to and elderly opthamologist who couldn't speak English and translated it for him. I explained that it was to renew my driver's license in the States and he had no problem filling it out. He didn't even do an eye exam. The DMV in NYC had not problem accepting the eye exam filled out by an Argentine doctor. I wrote in English what the doctor should copy and he didn't mind. I don't think many doctors would have a problem since the document will be used in a foreign country.

I did. I printed out the exam and took it to and elderly opthamologist who couldn't speak English and translated it for him. I explained that it was to renew my driver's license in the States and he had no problem filling it out. He didn't even do an eye exam. The DMV in NYC had not problem accepting the eye exam filled out by an Argentine doctor. I wrote in English what the doctor should copy and he didn't mind. I don't think many doctors would have a problem since the document will be used in a foreign country.

Great, that's just was I was planning on doing, well probably not the same guy ;) , Thanks!

Back