Obaca First Argie Black Presidential Candidate 2015

this thread has taken a direction disturbingly away from Don Obaca, his message and speculations about who his handlers might be. Curious lurkers are disappointed.

I don't know - I take Obaca's satire, being obviously mixed with his comparison to the current US president in his message to Argentina, to be quite on target with the theme of this thread. Political satire that spans the gulf, which isn't quite so wide as some would believe, between the two countries.

Exactly if the dollar was the official currency,like Ecuador, the government couldn't print dollars like the pesos they print now to increase the deficit and Generate Inflation?

In that case, the US does and the government just increase the external debt.

Borrow from, loan to.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Conglatulations! You evidence that you finished the 5th grade of school in your country.

Any idea about what we were debating about? Helloooooooooooo

Conglatulations! You evidence that you finished the 5th grade of school in your country.

Any idea about what we were debating about? Helloooooooooooo

Not a bit of that, "doctor". I just thought I'd see how the air was, up there with you on your high horse.

Do you ever get nosebleeds from treating people with such contempt?

Treating people like what?
He made a xenophobic comment about grammat that was off topic just to point my native nationality. What are you talking about?

Treating people like what?
He made a xenophobic comment about grammat that was off topic just to point my native nationality. What are you talking about?
Bajo, this isn't a debate in case you hadn't bleeding well noticed.
It's commenting on a comedian who extracts the Michael out of those oh so serious politicos.
I wonder why you wonder why some people have a dig at you frankly.

The truth revealed... I wondered how much money was spent on this fake ad campaign and couldn't the (real) money have been spent better elsewhere.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/world/100000003992887/argentinas-counterfeit-candidate.html?action=click&gtype=vhs&version=vhs-heading&module=vhs&region=title-area

Back