Obra social vs prepaga

What is the minimum income one would need to be able to qualify for Obra Social as a Monotributo? I see in the AFIP Category A that Ingresos Brutos is $466.201 and Alquileres Devengados Anualmente is $133.455. Does that mean that the $133.455 is the minimum tax payment to be eligible? For example if I teach english but only make $10.000 pesos per month, can I still get Obra Social? Thanks everyone!

The best coverage you get when you have obra social ( through union or monotributo ) and defer its cost to a private insurance company. This way you have both, but are exempt of paying vat on the private insurance portion. You get all the benefits from both and ensure no matter what you are always covered.

The best coverage you get when you have obra social ( through union or monotributo ) and defer its cost to a private insurance company. This way you have both, but are exempt of paying vat on the private insurance portion. You get all the benefits from both and ensure no matter what you are always covered.
I think I understand. But do you know if I will be eligible for obra social if I earn very little?

I think I understand. But do you know if I will be eligible for obra social if I earn very little?
As monotributista even if you enroll in the lowest income bracket you are eligible. All monotributistas pay the same fixed sum towards obra social.

If you want to go this route make sure you ask the private insurance first, which obra social is best to use for this specific purpose ( each private insurer works things out faster and easier with different obras sociales )

As monotributista even if you enroll in the lowest income bracket you are eligible. All monotributistas pay the same fixed sum towards obra social.
Thank you! I'm assuming that payment is the "Alquileres Devengados Anualmente" right?

Im sorry, I think I'm having trouble phrasing my question. I'm just trying to figure out how much I need to earn and pay in taxes to become eligible.
On the AFIP Category A (the lowest income bracket) Ingresos Brutos is $466.201. Is that the minimum income I need to qualify for Monotributo, or is that the maximum for that bracket?

Im sorry, I think I'm having trouble phrasing my question. I'm just trying to figure out how much I need to earn and pay in taxes to become eligible.
On the AFIP Category A (the lowest income bracket) Ingresos Brutos is $466.201. Is that the minimum income I need to qualify for Monotributo, or is that the maximum for that bracket?
It is up to that amount to be in that bracket.

Do you know what the fixed sum is?

Back