Office work for English Speakers with Possibility of Travel (Capital Federal)

DreamOn

Registered
Small international company is seeking Native/Fluent English and
Spanish speakers to work in office with possibility of travel. Must be
very self-motivated and planning on staying in Buenos Aires for at
least 1 year. Work involves emails, telephone calls and teamwork.

Requirements:

-availability for at least 20 hours work per week (full time a possibility)

-dedicated, friendly, imaginative, team-player, self-motivated, goal-oriented worker

-very high level of English and medium Spanish skills required
Salary commensurate with local earnings. Bonuses for travel.

Hello,
I am interested in learning more about this job offer. I have a degree in Spanish and Latin American Studies from UNC-Chapel Hill. I am fluent in English and Spanish and I spent this past year working as a Peace Corps volunteer in the Dominican Republic. I am now looking to move to Argentina and am looking for employment. I am a highly motivated, responsible, creative and friendly who is eager to learn and see the world. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you and would love to share my resume with you and can provide references.
Attentamente,
Molly Campbell ([email protected])

Hi
Could you send me the details to : [email protected] ? thank you
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Hi,

I am native English with solid experience in small/mid-size companies in NYC and San Francisco. I am looking for exposure to an international setting.

Thanks,

Andy
[email protected][/PHP]

Hi

Could you please email me with more information on your job vacancy, I am a 46 year old British woman, and have lived here for 2 and a half years and planning on staying here permanently. At the moment I am teaching English but due to my boss being very late in paying me my monthly salary I am looking for work elsewhere.

My email is [email protected]

Karen Robinson

This sounds like an interesting opportunity. I would love to hear more. I moved to Bs As this past month. I'm a USC business graduate with work experience for mid-size and large companies in Los Angeles and San Francisco. I'll be in Buenos Aires for the next couple years. Shoot me a message at [email protected] and I can get my CV over to you.
Saludos,
Josh

I would be interested in hearing more details and can forward on cv on request.
I am a native English speaker residing in Argentina 4 yrs now.
Thanks,
Paddy
[email protected]

Hi, this job sounds interesting. I am a fluent English speaker and Spanish speaker. Could you please send me more details about the job.
Thanks

Back