Office work for English Speakers with Possibility of Travel (Capital Federal)

Hi, I am a native English speaker who has been living in Santiago, Chile for the last 8 months and would like to move to Buenos Aires. Please send more information about employment to [email protected]

Hi,
I am also interested in more information about this job. I am a native English speaker (from Ireland) with good conversational Spanish. I´ll be in Buenos Aires from February to November next year, and can forward my CV.
Please send more information to [email protected]
Many thanks
Lara Kelly

CURRICULUM VITAE:

NEIL LOGAN Watson
Av Luro 2529 10 E
Mar de Plata
Argentina
Tele Mobile (0054) 2236835473.
Land line (0054) 2234955971

email - [email protected]
Availability: Living in Mar De Plata and within easy access to the coast. I am available on a temporary or permanent basis from December 2008 looking for a challenge I am used to working shifts and have no family commitments to hinder my working hours. Have full UK driving license20held since 1981

Education

1974 to 1982 - High school
Auchterarder Scotland United Kingdom
Level Achieved:O,level - "O"Grade passes in the following subjects:
English Language
English Literature
Mathematics
&nbs p; Arithmetic
History
Art
Economics

Work Experience

Company:
Oanna Group

32REDplc

Date:
01-present

Role:
Broker.
Contacting clients by email,telephone,text or post. Advising on products on offer, pricing and completion of transactions. Involving close customer support
Customer Support rep.
Trained in 24 hour live chat, dealing with telephone and Email enquiry’s, general product enquiry’s, crediting bonuses and refunds, using account accessing to determine VIP credits and enhanced accounts .Credit card checks determining account status using tools to avoid Fraudulent accounts and under age users KYC procedures 192 and risk guardians also play online poker and in 2007 won place in tournament in Las Vegas. Played bounty hunter and entered in Gibraltar's poker festival for 32 red
Simply Sausages
Gibraltar

2006 - 2008
Owner
Step forward from The Sausage Factory to full meat and poultry counter in supermarket franchise.

Safeway overseas ltd
Gibraltar

1989-2003
Assistant Manager (Fresh Foods)
Oversee, Meat ,Fish, Bakery Dairy, produce and Deli departments in largest supermarket in Gibraltar .Responsible for Staffing, Quality control, company legislation, day to day running of all departments and managers .Assistant store manager within the TOP TEAM on Rota basis, involved key holding, cash office security and general store manager duties.

Virtual tours
Costa del sol Spain

2007 - 2008
Telesales booker
The job entailed contacting potential customers, explaining the product and the benefits, booking a time with a photographer at their location .following up with offers of other services available .Interacting with the client verbally on the phone or by Email .Directing Queries and complaints to my manager.

The Sausage Factory,

2003 - 2006
Director
Started making Sausages for retail outlets in Gibraltar

My Skills

Skill
Customer support
Level
Expert
Last Used
Currently used
Experience
20 yrs
Computer literate
Intermediate
Currently Used
10 yrs
Time served Butcher
Expert
Currently Used
20 yrs
Business Director
Intermediate
Currently Used
5 yrs
Trained in Fishmongery
Intermediate
2 years ago
3 yrs
Meat and poultry buyer
Expert
Currently Used
20 yrs
Security Course (Retail)
Intermediate
Currently Used
15 yrs
course in telesales
Expert
Currently Used
4 yrs

Affiliations

0D Organization:
Date:
Role:
Army Catering Corp s (ACC)
1982 To: 1985
Junior Leader

References
Name
Company
Contact
Reference Type
Maria Wood
Morrison’s (Gib)
Tel: (00350) 41114
E-mail: [email protected]
Professional

Please do send me more information, i would like to send my resume and tell you about my experience. It may be kind of late since you posted this many months ago. English, Spanish and Portugues fluent, oral and written.
My email address is [email protected]
regards,

Back