Office work for English Speakers with Possibility of Travel (Capital Federal)

Greetings,

I am interested in the office position with a small international company. I am perfectly fluent in both English and Spanish having grown up in a bilingual home, in addition to having a Bachelors degree in English with a minor in Spanish. Prior to moving to Buenos Aires, I was working as a high school English teacher in the San Francisco Bay Area, a job that required me to be creative, persistent, self-motivated, and highly effective in terms of managing people.
The skills I have been honing for the past seven years of teaching are readily transferrable to working within a company.
I would love to send my CV your way, and I look forward to meeting you soon.

Sincerely,

Kelly Clampett
[email protected]

Hi, I am a native argentinian who has just relocated in Buenos Aires after living in the United States for two years. I am currently looking for a job with this caracteristics. I would appreciate if you send me more information about it to my email address and I will be more than happy to send you my resume. I believe I have the qualifications that you are looking for.
Hope to hear from you soon,

[email protected]

clip_image002.gif
CURRICULUM VITAE:

Neil Logan Watson

Av Luro 2529 10 E

Mar de Plata

Argentina

Date of Birth: 21/07/69

Tel Mobile (0054) 2236835473 Land line (0054) 02234955971 Email - [email protected]

Availability: Living in Mar Del Plata In Argentina studying butchery methods and traditional cuts, I am looking for a challenge, I consider myself to be an excellent Trained Chef and Qualified butcher with many years in counter work and display and pre-packing operations I have also trained and managed fish departments and ran all fresh food departments within the largest supermarket in Gibraltar and strive to find new and existing projects. I am used to working shifts and have no family commitments to hinder my working hours. Have full UK driving license held since 1981.My hobbies include cooking, keeping fit and playing competitive poker and International travel on my motorcycle.

Education

Auchterarder High School Tayside, Scotland United Kingdom.

Level Achieved:O,level - "O"Grade passes in the following subjects:

English Language, English Literature, Arithmetic, Mathematics, History, Economics and Art.

Work Experience Company:

Oanna Group outsourcing financial brokers
clip_image004.jpg

Date: Jan 2008 - December 2008 Fuengirola Spain.

Role: Senior Broker.--Contacting clients by email, telephone, text or post. Advising on products on offer, pricing and completion of transactions. Involving close customer support, arranging for the purchase or sale of stocks, bonds, and other securities on customers’ behalf. Steer them through the maze of investment opportunities that are available and that best suit their needs.

32Red plc
clip_image006.jpg

February 2007 - January 2008 Euro port Gibraltar.

Role: Customer Support representative

Trained in 24 hour live chat, dealing with telephone and Email enquiry’s, general product enquiry’s, crediting bonuses and refunds, using account accessing to determine VIP credits and enhanced accounts .Credit card checks determining account status using tools to avoid Fraudulent accounts and under age users KYC procedures 192 and risk guardians connected to major banking institutions also play online poker and in march won place in world series of poker in Las Vegas .Played competitive poker for 32Red in many major tournaments with a high success rate.

The Sausage Factory November 2003 - February 2007 City Mill Lane Gibraltar
clip_image008.gif

Role: owner/director The Sausage Factory a full meat and poultry counter within supermarket franchise on Glacis housing estate. The primary customer was the largest supermarket on the island Safeway overseas ltd .I also produced for hotels and restaurants including "The Thyme” Working with Chefs such as Steve Clayton Making Gourmet sausage and sourced meat, game, Fish all from fresh morning markets around the region.

Safeway overseas ltd Gibraltar 1989-2003 all stores in Gibraltar.

Role: Assistant Manager (Fresh Foods)
clip_image010.jpg

Oversee, Meat, Fish, Bakery Dairy, produce and Deli departments in largest supermarket in Gibraltar .Responsible for Staffing, Quality control, company legislation, day to day running of all departments and managers .Assistant store manager within the TOP TEAM on Rota basis, involved key holding, cash office security and general store manager duties.

Virtual tours Costa del Sol Spain 2007 - 2008

Role: Telesales booker

The job entailed contacting potential customers, explaining the product and the benefits, booking a time with a photographer at their location .following up with offers of other services available .Interacting with the client verbally on the phone or by Email .Directing Queries and complaints to my manager.

Army Catering Corp s (ACC) Ministry of defense
clip_image012.jpg

On leaving school I joined the Army Catering Corps (A.C.C.) as a junior leader. I spent 3 years in college at St Omer barracks in Aldershot. During my time in the army I was chosen twice to compete in the "HOTEL OLYMPIA", regarded as a benchmark for the catering industry. Was awarded first in 1984 and second in 1985 for Fresh meat preparation. On leaving the Army had gained journeyman certificate allowing me to teach butchery. The M.L.C. then offered me the position in Gibraltar.
J McGregor Family butcher 1980 - 1982 Auchterarder Scotland

The best introduction to the meat industry .Traditional Method Scottish butchery including Haggis, Black pudding, Pies and Scottish Excellence.

My Skills

Skill
Customer support
Computer literate
Time served Butcher
Meat and poultry buyer
Staff management
Hotel organization
Telemarketing
Driving
Food and beverage
Administration
References
Name: Morrison’s (Gib)Contact: Maria Wood Trading manager
Tel: (00350) 41114
E-mail: [email protected]

Hi! This job offer really sounds interesting! I'm billingual in both Spanish and English. I'm from Madrid and I've been living a working in Buenos Aires for a year and a half now. I woul be very interested in having more details about the offer! My e-mail is: [email protected]
Thanks!

hi this job sounds interesting - i can send u a cv on request, im fluent in both english and spanish with a lot of experience. if you are interested send me an email to [email protected].

I am a friendly Tennesseean new to Buenos Aires and interested in this job. I just graduated with a TEFL degree. Open availability. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Back