Officially Done with BA

nicoenarg said:
I think you're completely missing the point here (and we're getting completely sidetracked but yeah), his spelling was correct, it was not a mistake at all. It's the British way of spelling "learned". Maybe look it up before you go correcting others. That's all I was pointing out. The rest of your comment, or his comment for that matter, is irrelevant to me.

I could care less about his or your spelling, or what is or what isn´t irrelevant to you. My subject is you, and your overt snippetyness(if that´s a word) But isn´t it interesting how in a few sentences I figured out what you are? Instead of avoiding the truth, try looking at and discussing things in their context before going all Nicole on me!

steveinbsas said:
I am curious about the use of the word "bud" here.

I am from Illinois an would have used the word but or butt here.

Does bud mean the same thing?

I thought "bud" only referred to friends or flowers. :D

How would I know? Allz I knowz is aside from not being able to speak properly the British can´t spell either.

Mitch said:
I could care less about his or your spelling, or what is or what isn´t irrelevant to you. My subject is you, and your overt snippetyness(if that´s a word) But isn´t it interesting how in a few sentences I figured out what you are? Instead of avoiding the truth, try looking at and discussing things in their context before going all Nicole on me!

Lol. Oh how you figured me out! My God, I'm so surprised! Are you always so full of wisdom or is it only when you can't take that you were wrong.

He called you stupid, but you're doing an amazing job proving him wrong, let me tell you!

Mitch said:
How would I know? Allz I knowz is aside from not being able to speak properly the British can´t spell either.

So what's yer point, bud? :D

They don't have decent lamps, but it's not their fault. :p

nicoenarg said:
Lol. Oh how you figured me out! My God, I'm so surprised! Are you always so full of wisdom or is it only when you can't take that you were wrong.

He called you stupid, but you're doing an amazing job proving him wrong, let me tell you!
Thanks, I thought so too! Just sorry it had to be at your expense.

Gee, Mitch, can't you even "quote" properly?

Use the ] bracket when you want to quote a previous post..

steveinbsas said:
Gee, Mitch, can't you even "quote" properly?

I might have to reconsider, maybe I am a little stupido. I can´t quote and I got into a b-fest with Nico!

I only met your once but I thought you had a sense of humor.

Now I know that you do.

steveinbsas said:
I only met your once but I thought you had a sense of humor.

Now I know that you do.

Yeah I had a like minded onda at that lunch, gracias.

You don´t think all that nonsense above messed up my chances with Nicole do you?

Back