On Line Bill Pay Service? Pago Mis Facturas?

You're talking about an Argentine debit card? Or can it be from for example, an debit card linked to an account in the US?
Either of you ever use this? I know many expat apartment owners who are looking for alternatives while they travel or return to the US...
It has to be a debit card linked to an Argentine bank account.

It has to be a debit card linked to an Argentine bank account.

Zurich Insurance accepted my foreign card and after a year in 2012 declined foreign cards, only local cards.

Zurich Insurance accepted my foreign card and after a year in 2012 declined foreign cards, only local cards.
Many companies will take and international credit card for automatic debit, but the system pagomiscuentas to pay any bills, utilities, etc can only be used if you have a local bank account and debit card.

Many companies will take and international credit card for automatic debit, but the system pagomiscuentas to pay any bills, utilities, etc can only be used if you have a local bank account and debit card.

Like I said, go directly to the companies. I doubt anyone will refuse.

If you have no way to get an Arg bank account and use pagomiscuentas, your best bet is automatic debit on your foreign credit card.

Back