Sudden problem with online bill payment

CarverFan

Registered
My Metrogas bill is normally paid automatically online through pagomiscuentas. Today I got a message saying the payment expiring today was "rechazado". There are plenty of funds in the account and I went online but I am blocked from paying it. Any ideas about this? Could it be to do with the removal of subsidies?? It's only a few pesos but I'm out of the country so it's a big headache....

this should not be because of the removal of subsidies. i just paid my metrogas online. something else must be going on with your account.

Any ideas what it could be, Mariposa? I have permanent residency and DNI so I hope they aren't freezing my bank account!

honestly i have no idea. have you been able to make other online payments recently? you should call your bank. i doubt they are freezing your bank account, probably some programming error.

Have you tried to make the payment online again? I find that sometimes if you try again it works.

if the bill expires today some systems will not take it today...dont wait till last day

if the bill expires today some systems will not take it today...dont wait till last day

but then you should be able to pay the segundo pago and pay a couple of pesos more.

When I log on, it shows a message in red next to the pagos efectuados section where Metrogas appears and an exclamation mark. It explains that there was an error with the attempted automatic payment and that it is a pago rechazado. Does that mean declined? I made a payment on 6 Jan and all was ok. Impossible to call bank,will wait till I return...

Back