Online Digital Supermarket Shopping in Crisis Argentina

I ordered from this Dietetica in Palermo/Recoleta. I had to wait 3 days for the order. The order was delivered this morning without issue. Very happy with the experience. https://biomarket.com.ar/
I ordered from this Dietetica in Palermo/Recoleta. I had to wait 3 days for the order. The order was delivered this morning without issue. Very happy with the experience. https://biomarket.com.ar/
awesome, i've been looking for a dietetica to buy from online

Does anyone know how to combine orders from the same seller in Mercadolibre and pay only one delivery fee? I can't see how.

Does anyone know how to combine orders from the same seller in Mercadolibre and pay only one delivery fee? I can't see how.
My best guess would be not to use the automated shipping service Mercado Libre provides and organize a moto directly with the seller where he puts it all in one shipment.

Taking a quick look at a Rappi supermarket shopping link this morning. At the Rappi page they've vastly improved their delivery schedules. Some even looking like same day delivery. I did not dive into all options (Coto, Disco, Carrefours, Jumbo) to check, but it does seem that these companies are overcoming early disfunction and slow deliveries schedules. A boon if you want to shop from home and have your order delivered.

Glovo Delivery https://glovoapp.com/en/bue
Glovo
has a spectrum of shopping sources, check their front page plus a fast website: also there's a downloadable app for your cell. Recommending here a special Glovo delivery service:
Glovo will pick up your pre-arranged purchase from a company that is not a Glovo providers and deliver to your address
You provide Glovo the pick up address and delivery address, paying a small fee online. Quick and easy service.

This was really useful when I wanted to order a pizza from San Paolo that was outside the delivery zone for Rappi or Pediyosiya.
San Paolo Pizzeria was in the database of Rappi, but they wouldn't deliver to my area, Too far away.
I registered with Glovo and requested online a pickup at Palermo and delivery to Las Heras.
Glovo sent a delivery guy to the Palermo restaurant, picked up my order and delivered to my address.
Separately the restaurant sent me a payment link at MercadoPago to pay for my order.
All easily done online paying with a debit card, then watched on the Glovo app in real time on a map as the delivery guy picked up and
raced to my address.

22 April 2020
In full compulsory isolation, delivery workers will today stop activities

Good to see - I stand behind them for this!

22 April 2020
In full compulsory isolation, delivery workers will today stop activities

Glovo, Rappi and orders workers , among other home delivery companies, called today for a 24-hour international general strike demanding a "100 percent salary increase" and to denounce their job insecurity in the sector, aggravated due to the coronavirus crisis
Just to note: There is no indication of a Strike date in the article so far and right now no warning on Pedidosya e.g.. Also so far the Strike is not published in BA Times, Ambito, La Nacion.

Last edited:
I have been using Glovo and Rappi to diminish mine and my client’s exposure to the outside element during these times. I have been taking care of my grocery shopping myself, avoiding supermarkets and shopping at pymes instead, where they mostly let in 2 clients at a time.

Back