Only for those over 60 who live in the city of BA

jantango

Registered
I received an email from the city department responsible for social integration of people over 60, asking me to complete a questionnaire rating the city's friendliness for seniors. In my opinion, there is no end to the ways the city is trying to improve the lives of its citizens. I completed the questionnaire which is anonymous and simple to complete, that is, if you can understand Spanish. It's simple to check a box to answer. They want our input. It takes only a few minutes to complete.

Would it be correct to assume that the people being asked are at least legal permanent Arg residents who are taxpayers?

There are no questions about a person's status as a resident. You provide your age range, neighborhood, and your personal experiences as a resident in the city.

I received an email from the city department responsible for social integration of people over 60, asking me to complete a questionnaire rating the city's friendliness for seniors. In my opinion, there is no end to the ways the city is trying to improve the lives of its citizens. I completed the questionnaire which is anonymous and simple to complete, that is, if you can understand Spanish. It's simple to check a box to answer. They want our input. It takes only a few minutes to complete.

Completed questionnaire!

Back