Orthopedic Inserts

PhilipDT

Registered
Anybody had corrective insoles made here? Looking for recommendations, preferably around Caballito or belgrano/nunez

You can have them custo made in Dr. Scholl's. it's on Rosario between Jose Maria Moreno and I can't remember the name of the cross street. Right next to the Universisas de Idiomas.

Ortopedia Ultra - Aguero 1219 - I just had my daughter's insoles done there. I've heard that quality insoles are difficult to find, that Ortopedia Alemana which used to be the best is not so good anymore, blah blah, and that apparently Ultra is one of the best places. We'll see. At least the guy who measures your footprint (i am thinking in Spanish here, no idea how to say it properly) seems to be dedicated.

Good luck.

Not there anymore as far as I can tell

Ok I looked again, it was there, just almost impossible to see since they don't actually have a sign on the street, instead they are set back a few meters in a Galaria behind some bars. For any future readers of the thread it is @ Rosario 554 entre Jose Mario Moreno y Riglos. I ordered 2 pairs of inserts and was told it would be 15 days and 330 pesos. I'll update once I get them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Expat Life 0
P Expat Life 0
Back