OSAMA BIN LADEN Killed by USA

I HATE to say this, but I already see signs of a new martyr being born in this marketing world. People using his face in Facebook and other forums. I can see the t-shirts coming. Tattoos shouldn't take much longer.

Let's all welcome the 21st century Che Guevara. At least Che was man enough to go out and fight for his cause.

It looks like no tombstone for Osama, so I'll write an epitaph here:

"Here hides Osama the caveman. He could hit hard and hide well. Not brave enough to be evil, yet coward enough to be vile.

On a hiding to nothing, he buried his head in the sand. For he was buried from the beginning, so out of sight, so out of pride. So here lies the lie, the vile with no pride. Hide, Osama, hide."

Hache said:
It looks like no tombstone for Osama, so I'll write an epitaph here:
"Here hides Osama the caveman. He could hit hard and hide well. Not brave enough to be evil, yet coward enough to be vile.

On a hiding to nothing, he buried his head in the sand. For he was buried from the beginning, so out of sight, so out of pride. So here lies the lie, the vile with no pride. Hide, Osama, hide."
De mortuis nihil nisi bonum - the creep.

PS: You can also buy T-shirts with Lenin, Heinrich Himmler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, ... so why not?

John.St said:
You can also buy T-shirts with Lenin, Heinrich Himmler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, ... so why not?

You gave me an idea! A T-shirt with Pol Pot smoking pot... that should sell!!!:D

Hache said:
You gave me an idea! A T-shirt with Pol Pot smoking pot... that should sell!!!:D
This thread is getting too potty (GD&RfC)

ghost said:
Have you heard about the new scientific tool called DNA analysis. It been used with remarkable frequency.

Well obviously I have. In fact, I am a firm believer in science:

Science (from Latin: scientia meaning "knowledge") is an enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science

The only problem I have with the assertion that Obama murdered Osama and dumped his body in the ocean somewhere. Is that it doesn't really fit into the above definition of testable explanations.

And claiming to have run Osama's DNA against the alleged body that was dumped in the ocean is not very scientific. There is no way of knowing that the DNA they claim was collected from the body actually came from there. In fact, there is no way of knowing if the DNA testing that was carried out even was positive, or even if it was carried out at all.

So not a single person could answer the question: What proof is there that Bin Laden is guilty? Everyone just accepts the U.S government's accusations as truth without seeing any evidence. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I think it will be interesting to find out what the real story is - if we ever do.

Oh - just forgot - there is probably a protocol on this board like there are on many others. I haven't done an 'intro' yet but here we go: I'm new to BA but going to be here for a while - just signed up here and its great to have this local resource. And yes: as you can tell - I'm old enough to be a bit of a sceptic:)

Back