OSAMA BIN LADEN Killed by USA

dr__dawggy said:
The actual footage was broadcast on Al jazeera Arabia. Try their web site. Good luck, unless of course you speak Arabic.

Here is a link that lays out the case against Osama, including tapes with English subtitles. Let me guess==the English translation is incorrect. Instead of talking about 9/11 Obama and his buddies are actually planning a fishing trip or discussing how hot the locals women are in their burkas?

http://www.september11news.com/OsamaEvidence.htm

The only problem being that videos are not proof (especially not videos that can be demonstrated to be doctored). And let me quote the downing memo that was also in that dubious article you posted:

"This document does not purport to provide a prosecutable case against Usama Bin Laden in a court of law."

dr__dawggy said:
You sound like a guy who would would have believed Hitler when he announced he had been invited into neighboring countries or that German troops entered Poland after Polish troops had fired on the Germans....

How ironic you mentioned that. Because you believe in your government's word, just as the Germans did. Without demanding to see any proof.

I got all excited today when I read that the White House would release the "Bin Laden Home Videos". And I got all disappointed when all I saw was the back of his neck watching TV.

Whatever you believe about Osama bin Laden - dead or alive, Al-Qaeda has confirmed his death and promised new attacks as revenge.

Obviously not only do Al-Qaeda believe in his death but he himself hasn't denied it in one of the usual videos - something obviously has kept him busy with more important things, like being dead.

John.St said:
Whatever you believe about Osama bin Laden - dead or alive, Al-Qaeda has confirmed his death and promised new attacks as revenge.

Obviously not only do Al-Qaeda believe in his death but he himself hasn't denied it in one of the usual videos - something obviously has kept him busy with more important things, like being dead.

And how exactly did they do that? Somebody posted something on an Internet forum and all the sudden "Al-Qaida" confirmed it.

And yes, maybe he is not denying it himself because he is dead. And has been for years.

John.St said:

yes, i don´t think the issue is whether or not he is dead. i think everyone can pretty much agree on that part. the question is how long ago did he die?

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...U-S-Britain-covering-continue-war-terror.html

tanvimil said:
And yes, maybe he is not denying it himself because he is dead. And has been for years.

In spite of the obvious implications, many will hope so.

Nonetheless, his "recent death" can and will be used to "justify" new acts of terroism.

redrum said:
yes, i don´t think the issue is whether or not he is dead. i think everyone can pretty much agree on that part. the question is how long ago did he die?
Truth is that Osama bin Laden isn't dead.

Some background:

The reason why John F. Kennedy arranged a phony assassination and pretended to be dead, was that he had to take over chiefdom of the hidden Amazonas tribe, where Adolf Hitler had been chief since his escape in a submarine through the sewers of Berlin.

Now John F. is almost 94 years old and demanded someone else take over his obligations. The System (illuminati, the 12 jewish elders, the Bilderbergers, Belfegore and Minnie Mouse) decided that Osama bin Laden is best fitted for the job, so The System arranged a phony attack on one of their own safe houses in Pakistan, followed by an announcement of Osama bin Laden's death, but as every conspiracy fanatic knows he has actually been chief of the secret Amazonas tribe for several months following his death 43 years ago.

Sue Reid who wrote the article linked to, is a journalist you can really trust. Did you notice "Britain's nuclear inferno" (a Sue Reid product)? Obviously Google maps needs a revision of their Northern Europe data.

John.St said:
Truth is that Osama bin Laden isn't dead.

The reason why John F. Kennedy arranged a phony assassination and pretended to be dead, was that he had to take over chiefdom of the hidden Amazonas tribe, where Adolf Hitler had been chief since his escape in a submarine through the sewers of Berlin.

Now John F. is almost 94 years old and demanded someone else take over his obligations. The System (illuminati, the 12 jewish elders, the Bilderbergers, Belfegore and Minnie Mouse) decided that Osama bin Laden is best fitted for the job, so The System arranged a phony attack on one of their own safe houses in Pakistan, followed by an announcement of Osama bin Laden's death, but as every conspiracy fanatic knows he has actually been chief of the secret Amazonas tribe for several months following his death 43 years ago.

Sue Reid who wrote the article linked to, is a journalist you can really trust. Did you notice "Britain's nuclear inferno" (a Sue Reid product)? Obviously Google maps needs a revision of their Northern Europe data.

There is only one way you could have learned these details: You have access to Hitler's compound near Bariloche, where the aging dictator continues to enjoy his retirement; his life having been prolonged by drinking copious amounts of Villavicencio con gas supplemented with a elixir discovered by German scientists at the end of the war.

I applaud your investigative work. The only detail you missed is the involvement of the Trilateral Commission.

tanvimil said:
The only problem being that videos are not proof (especially not videos that can be demonstrated to be doctored). And let me quote the downing memo that was also in that dubious article you posted:

"This document does not purport to provide a prosecutable case against Usama Bin Laden in a court of law."

How ironic you mentioned that. Because you believe in your government's word, just as the Germans did. Without demanding to see any proof.

More than enough evidence to bring a case to court, although that is no longer necessary. Do you believe if the United States or UK had published transcripts of videos by Osama from Al Jazeera that were patently false that Al Jazeera would have refuted these claims? Their silence speaks.

Any free thinking person with any semblance of intelligence would question this story about Bin Laden.

If he was killed where is the DNA evidence
Why was he buried at sea when clearly this is not Muslim tradition .
Why did they not capture him alive as he could help clearly in information useful for the so called war of terror

These are just a few questions I have in regards to this case.

Back