OSDE Dentist needed

BostonToBA

Registered
I need a crown replaced and am looking for a good dentist that accepts OSDE. I called a couple of previously recommended dentists, but they were both private clients only.

If you've had any significant work done with an osde dentist (something more than a cleaning), and it turned out well, and they didn't keep you waiting for 2 hours when you show up for your appointment, I would greatly appreciate the contact details!

BostonToBA said:
I need a crown replaced and am looking for a good dentist that accepts OSDE. I called a couple of previously recommended dentists, but they were both private clients only.

If you've had any significant work done with an osde dentist (something more than a cleaning), and it turned out well, and they didn't keep you waiting for 2 hours when you show up for your appointment, I would greatly appreciate the contact details!

Search and read this thread for OSDE dentists - my own is Bettina Pettiti as recommended. Details included herein: Dentist recommendation

I am scared $hitle$$ of going to the dentist, I'm NOT kidding.
When I couldn't wait anymore I went to

http://www.apo.com.ar/

Excellent service, both for emergencies and regular serious stuff with appointments and a series of visits.

I have OSDE.

If you have OSDE coverage, then you received their book of doctors, etc. under the plan you have (210 or 310). See the Odontolongia section beginning on page 224 for a general dentist in your area. The list indicates the language they speak.

My dentist since 2008 is Dr. Eduardo Di Croce in Montserrat on Entre Rios 738 2A near Independencia. 4382 2738 office 4941 3408 to request turno. I went to several dentists before going to Dr. Di Croce. I hope he doesn't retire.

Back