Overstayed Visa (by a lot)

terrorbird

Registered
I overstayed my 90 day tourist visa by several months. Does the fine increase with the length that I overstay? My last stamp will be 221 days previous to the day I leave. Will I still only have to pay the 300 pesos or will I have to pay more? This will be my second time to overstay. Thanks in advance for the help!

terrorbird said:
I overstayed my 90 day tourist visa by several months. Does the fine increase with the length that I overstay? My last stamp will be 221 days previous to the day I leave. Will I still only have to pay the 300 pesos or will I have to pay more? This will be my second time to overstay. Thanks in advance for the help!
Still 300p as far as I know, and 221 days or 221 years. I've not heard of the fine ever changing based on time over the limit.

The fine is not related to the time you exceed the 90 day visa. As per mi XP.
however if you violate the terms of your entry visa repeatedly can have consequences. Heard they can deny a visa.. (a rumor).

I overstayed a visa by 5 days in 2000. The fine was 50p. Then I overstayed a visa by two years in 2004 and the fine was 50 p. Then I got married for 20p.

JoeBlow said:
I overstayed a visa by 5 days in 2000. The fine was 50p. Then I overstayed a visa by two years in 2004 and the fine was 50 p. Then I got married.

Well its inflation 600 % since 2004....!!

Back