Overstaying work visa

So Katti can comfortably leave in december and pay the 300 peso. I have no idea why she even opened this thread, things are crystal clear

qwerty said:
So Katti can comfortably leave in december and pay the 300 peso. I have no idea why she even opened this thread, things are crystal clear

She didn't know the answer. That's why she asked.

Are you just posting because you are bored, as usual?

But luckily she has her answer now after you helped her so well. Now she can be in peace

I can't take all the credit, I am sure she is ever so grateful to have your opinions, too.

Now let's make her worry about something more likely: having her bags pilfered by the baggage handlers at the airport.

steveinbsas said:
Now let's make her worry about something more likely: having her bags pilfered by the baggage handlers at the airport.

lol leave the poor girl alone ;)

Colonia Express is expensive for day trips. All they have are overpriced "day tours".

It is unbeatable if you can stay overnight, and book online: 28 pesos each way. This generally requires getting the tickets three weeks ahead.

SaraSara said:
Colonia Express is expensive for day trips. All they have are overpriced "day tours".

It is unbeatable if you want to stay overnight, and can book online: 28 pesos each way. This generally requires getting the tickets three weeks ahead.

Right now Colonia Express is running a great promo. Donate toys and get free a free ticket to Colonia. http://www.coloniaexpress.com/ar/LandingPages/Garrahan.aspx

qwerty said:

I opened this thread because I'm on a work visa, not a tourist. I KNOW that if you overstay a tourist visa you pay 300 pesos and go on your merry way (I've done it myself) but I wanted to double check about overstaying on a work visa. I just want to be sure that they won't prohibit me from entering the country for possibly working illegally (a long shot, I know). I'm engaged to an Argentine and we'll be coming back here to visit family and friends for the rest of our lives, so if there's any chance that I would have problems for overstaying I want to be sure to avoid that.

Thanks for all the advice everyone!

SaraSara said:
And congratulations on your signature, motto, or whatever that line at the bottom of posts is called. It's great.

Thanks. It's a random quote that I came across some time ago. Seems to pretty much sum up my time here in BA.

Back