Owner- Furnished appartment in Palermo/ Ca

lute

Registered
Hi everybody! I'm renting my appartment located in a beautiful area between Palermo and Las Cañitas, one block from Santa Fe Avenue, the subway stop (linea D) Its a night life area surrounded by coffee- shops, restaurants and pubs. Walking distance from Palermo lakes, Solar de la Abadía Shopping Mall, cinemas and Palermo Hollywood district.

The flat has an extremely bright living- dinning room with a queen size futon , main bedroom, fully and new equiped kitchen and one full bathroom with shower and bathtub and a beatiful private terrace.

High speed internet access, cable TV, air conditioning, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, dishes and kitchenware. Linens and towels are also provided. Maid service included once a week. Just painted!

Available from: February 5, 2008

Lucía
[email protected] Bold Text

Hi,I'm living a long time in Las Cañitas ?? The only thing I know between Palermo and Las Cañitas is the train-station :eek:) But where are good coffee-shops here ?? Can you explain me where because I only know one good shop located in Microcentro ?? bye schef4711

Back