Owner Key to your Rental

gotta say the owner should always have a copy. i only rent to someone that has a personal referral. the building has good security. i can watch the street in front, the front door, and entrance to the elevator online. i have 3 locks on my front door. front door key and 2 keys to the tenant. i keep the third lock key in case i want to lock them out or anyone else out of the apartment. no one else has that key. i used it once when the owner of the building was renting it without telling me. i had someone driving by to see if the lights were on. we logged it against his statement and found alot of differences. i arrived and found it occupied. i locked him out and called the owner. he resolved it quickly. my advice if you want to rent, do business with reputable companies. its been 18 years but i think i used rentinba.com. great experience. i only do short term rentals. must
be a different group. good luck.

My landlord doesn't even live in Argentina anymore, so if she has keys or not is kind of a moot point, though I don't believe she does.

Back