paddys day in buenos aires

Futboljunkie

Registered
You can go to almost any bar/restaurant because they all want a piece of the action. The 'real' Irish pubs are Shamrock and Kilkenny

gsi16386

Registered
Do you all have the address for Kilkenny? I myself am one of the Irish men ready to Kill some beers on this special occasion. I think Shamrock has kind of lost it's luster with me because of been over there so many times, so Kilkenny would be a nice change of pace. Thanks for your help!

Liam3494

Registered
Seriously - Don't go the Kilkenny that night - There will be massive queues, the doormen can get shirty, and most of the others around will be Argentine getting hammered..... There was a parade last year, and I am endeavouring to find out exactly what is being planned this year - Will post as soon as I have detaiuls - Formal, or informal ....

argsteve

Registered
dubliners irish pub in palermo hollywood.... http://www.dublinersirishpub.com.ar/
Van Koning..in las canitas , Kilkenny..., Shamrock,
but the expat places are always good for st pats.... Alamo, casa bar...etc....

just bar hop.....

If anybody wants to go out early( like 5pm-9pm) for some drinks.. tell me I will meet someone in soho or serrano for a few drinks for st pats!!!!
I might start at dubliners.... on humboldt... cheers.....

conifer

Registered
There's a free drink in Sugar if you can prove you're Irish! Top shelf, whatever. Talk to Keith, he's one of the new owners and Irish himself.