Paid Or Free Movie Website That Works In Ar

bkoustav

Registered
Hi
Are there any paid or free movie website that works in Argentina? Amazon, netflix, google movie does not work here.

Thanks

I've been able to buy movies/tvshows and download them from Itunes.
I also buy inexpensive dvd's of recent/new movies at the farmers market.
And subscribe to USTVnow where I can record shows/movies and playback without commercials.

Netflix streaming does work- at least with my US account. But the selection is limited, and all the chinese movies only have subtitles in spanish...

Netflix works here and is free for the first month.
You can use Hola Unblocker (installed as an extension into your browser) to gain access to the US service.

Also:
Cuevana.tv
Monsterdivx (Cuevana replica)
Icefilms.info

For Pros:
Get your torrents and a torrent management program on a media centre, which is already explained in other threads but to briefly explain: download Vuze, TED, and XBMC and configure them to automatically download your favourite shows for you or search them manually through kickass torrents, torrentz.eu piratebay.se or pirateproxy.

Netflix works here and is free for the first month.
You can use Hola Unblocker (installed as an extension into your browser) to gain access to the US service.

Also:
Cuevana.tv
Monsterdivx (Cuevana replica)
Icefilms.info

For Pros:
Get your torrents and a torrent management program on a media centre, which is already explained in other threads but to briefly explain: download Vuze, TED, and XBMC and configure them to automatically download your favourite shows for you or search them manually through kickass torrents, torrentz.eu piratebay.se or pirateproxy.

Thanks for all the links and info on Hola unblocker....I could also hear Pandora now....thanks very much

I tried Ceuvana earlier but many of the links did not work

For Icefilms it prompting to install some player....is that safe?

Thanks for all the links and info on Hola unblocker....I could also hear Pandora now....thanks very much

I tried Ceuvana earlier but many of the links did not work

For Icefilms it prompting to install some player....is that safe?

Cuevana has gone downhill a bit recently, but it does have good subtitles already loaded.

Cuevana, MonsterDivx and Icefilms all ask you to install a script into your browser, essentially the same thing- a script that automatically creates a download link from the hosting site through the linking site's own servers. Your antivirus may flag it, but it is safe. I have been using all three sites for years.

Cuevana has gone downhill a bit recently, but it does have good subtitles already loaded.

Cuevana, MonsterDivx and Icefilms all ask you to install a script into your browser, essentially the same thing- a script that automatically creates a download link from the hosting site through the linking site's own servers. Your antivirus may flag it, but it is safe. I have been using all three sites for years.

Cuevana is safe now but has been compromised in the past.

http://community.websense.com/blogs/securitylabs/archive/2011/09/26/cuevana-tv-is-compromised-be-aware-of-this-cx-cc-attack.aspx

I use a proxy server located in the US. The only service that didn't work well was Hulu (lots of interrupted streaming). Check out Foxyproxy.

Back