Palermo $ Exchange

airiq

Registered
If anyone has any suggestions for making following exchanges at a reliable spot in Palermo (either yourself or a business), would be much appreciated! PM me any details!

1)
USD for ARS at blue rate

2)
USD for EUR at official rate

If you want to chill in "Soho", then hit the "ORO" place on Sante Fe (Soho side) just before Charcas between Charcas & Güemes.

It's the one with the PFA officer in a bright orange bib on the take standing either right in front of it, next door at the kiosko, or sitting inside the actual cueva taking a break... as people make illegal exchanges right in front of him.

Don't know if they take Euros, but I would expect so. US$ is the best conversion rate/least about of loss percentage-wise to the transaction.

There are others, but that one is pretty good.

If you want to chill in "Soho", then hit the "ORO" place on Sante Fe (Soho side) just before Charcas between Charcas & Güemes.

It's the one with the PFA officer in a bright orange bib on the take standing either right in front of it, next door at the kiosko, or sitting inside the actual cueva taking a break... as people make illegal exchanges right in front of him.
That's one of the many things I like about this country.

Looks like thats not a place... Charcas, Guemes and Santa Fe are all paralellos, no? What is the intersection street?

Just posted this in another thread, but my money guy is awesome and often gets me a higher rate than most. He has perfect English and he comes to your house (or meets you in a neutral spot. PM me if you'd like his email address. I believe he changes everything so you shouldn't have any issues!

Back