Palermo Meetup - Wednesday - March 2

brooklynboy

Registered
Hola all,

Looking to keep our weekly Palermo meetings rolling for the third week. Come meet your expat neighbors and newcomers in Palermo. Share tips, practice your espanol, have a good time.

We are planning to meet up this coming Wednesday at 9pm again. Location to be determined. Suggestions welcome.

- Yujin

Hi there,
While I am not exactly a newcomer to BA I am new to this site. I live in Palermo so I will definitely come hang out on Wednesday. Keep me posted!
Thanks for organizing it!
Melissa

brooklynboy said:
Hola all,

Looking to keep our weekly Palermo meetings rolling for the third week. Come meet your expat neighbors and newcomers in Palermo. Share tips, practice your espanol, have a good time.

We are planning to meet up this coming Wednesday at 9pm again. Location to be determined. Suggestions welcome.

- Yujin

Any location yet?

Melissa, welcome to BAExpats. I myself am fairly new to this forum too. Hope to see you on Wednesday.

Jaredwb, no location yet. I sent a PM to one other regular to the meetings to see where would be good. If you have any suggestions, send me a PM.

- Yujin

New to the site, but been in B.A. for over a month now, via NYC.
And this past weekend i have been pushed to the point that i had to sign in and register to this site. I have been a reader, but me responding to any forum or group, well not me, but then again have dealt with so much, and a day of listening to the folsom prison blues did not worked, even on the anniversary of a great man's introduction to us all.
So as Gang Starr is playing, as I write, the is my premier to the sight, and I would venture to say any forum. Well as a youth read it via paperback, and have not well before uncle bob was no longer with us. RIP
And trust me the critical comments and plethora of comments and questions will fellow.
But as a proper gentleman an introduction is in order first.
So thank y'all for having me. And yes y'all if they can say che here I can use my vernacular.

And the contradictions will follow as well.

Chin Chin

And to the person who states things are cheap as a plus and as a negative the poor quality, I say this to you sir, you get what you pay before.

Economics is the science of choice.

And cheap??? How?? Please explain.
If you can.

How about BarBQ American Grill.Lots of food American style, I heard.
Corner of El Salvador and Carranza
tel 4779-9124
Either way, count me in Henry

I'm not an expat but a half-american girl living here in BA since forever, I am social but I still have some issues meeting people when I speak english even though I have no accent whatsoever, could I join in the meet up?

Aerodynamite said:
I'm not an expat but a half-american girl living here in BA since forever, I am social but I still have some issues meeting people when I speak english even though I have no accent whatsoever, could I join in the meet up?

Hmm...a half-blood? Come and meet!! I speak Spanish and I know there are a lot on here that do as well. Don't be shy and think of it as a good way to practice your English with a drunk crowd...no judging here :);):)

My English is fine, I just have an odd mix of accents. Half American half Aussie, people say. That's because of the people I've hung out with and dated. Hahaha. I speak English better than Spanish, in fact, but I like teaching Spanish :3

But yeah, thank you for being so very welcoming, count me in for wednesday!

Back