Palermo Meetup - Wednesday - March 2

+1.

Fresh off the proverbial boat from London. I'd love to pop along and meet everybody.

OK, it is Brands tomorrow, and BBQ GRILL next week!!!
All Aboarddddd!!!Time? 9:00 PM All welcome!!!

I didnt find the website,however you can read the info below:

Brands Restaurant
Gurruchaga 1776
(Palermo Soho, near the corner of Costa Rica)
1414 Buenos Aires
[email protected]
Phone: 4833-2311

Roxana said:
I didnt find the website,however you can read the info below:

Brands Restaurant
Gurruchaga 1776
(Palermo Soho, near the corner of Costa Rica)
1414 Buenos Aires
[email protected]
Phone: 4833-2311

Thanks, Roxana! HenryNisental, was going to suggest possibly doing BarBQ American Grill next week, but you beat me to it.

So for tomorrow, we are set with the location and the time at 9pm. So see everyone there.

brooklynboy said:
So for tomorrow, we are set with the location and the time at 9pm. So see everyone there.

Yujin

thanks for organizing. Brands on Gurruchaga at Costa Rica should be easy to get to. See you there!

brooklynboy said:
Thanks, Roxana! HenryNisental, was going to suggest possibly doing BarBQ American Grill next week, but you beat me to it.

Peeps, are we going to have anything like nametags or something?? It would be nice to know who is who, no? And I'm sure there are a few people that want to throw down :) :)

You can stop by the libreria and buy some white stickers (etiquetas).

jaredwb said:
Peeps, are we going to have anything like nametags or something?? It would be nice to know who is who, no? And I'm sure there are a few people that want to throw down :) :)

I’ll leave it to you if you want to bring name tags for peeps to use. We didn’t go to that extent for the last two meetups, but hey, am game if you want to try.

I'm another one in the "been in Buenos Aires a while, but new to the site" category. If there's room for one more it would be great to come along and meet you guys.

Back