Palermo Meetup - Wednesday - March 30

shirley said:
Hi i have been in San Telmo for 2 wks,so not really sure about things as yet is Palermo that far from San Telmo,as i would love too meet up with you guys.

You can take the D-line subte from Catedral to Plaza Italia station - it'll take about 20 mins. There are also about 5 buses that run from San Telmo to Palermo. The 10 or the 29 are the ones I would take. At 8:30 they'll take about 35 minutes. The 10 runs up Piedras in San Telmo. The 29 runs up Defensa. In Palermo I'd get off the bus or subte at Plaza Italia, then walk the ten blocks or take a taxi from Santa Fe down Gurruchaga.

leclair said:
I´d like to know if it´d be allright for me to stop by the palermo bar tonight to just have a few drinks and share experiences with the expats.

The meetup is definitely open to any interested people at this point. It’s a fairly informal get-together, and the mix varies from week to week with a few regulars. Please do come. I know we have had someone come to the meetup before who has been in a somewhat similar situation. I hope you find it interesting and worthwhile.

hey, i've been wanting to meet other foreigners living in ba. i'll see you all out tonight! thanks for organizing it. =)

Back