Palermo Meetup Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

clooz

Registered
Hola all,

To the many newcomers, including myself, in the Palermo area that are looking to make new friends. We had a great turnout at the "Palermo Meetup" last Wednesday. Thanks to everyone who came out, and to our intrepid organizer NOLAChef!

So let's do it again this Wednesday, before the week gets too crazy.

We'll pick a bar in Palermo to meet at 9pm. Suggestions for where to meet? Seems like most folk came from the Cordoba side of Palermo...

chao!

clooz said:
Hola all,

To the many newcomers, including myself, in the Palermo area that are looking to make new friends. We had a great turnout at the "Palermo Meetup" last Wednesday. Thanks to everyone who came out, and to our intrepid organizer NOLAChef!

So let's do it again this Wednesday, before the week gets too crazy.

We'll pick a bar in Palermo to meet at 9pm. Suggestions for where to meet? Seems like most folk came from the Cordoba side of Palermo...

chao!

I'm in this Wed! Looking forward to meeting "some" of you ;):):):D

jaredwb said:
I'm in this Wed! Looking forward to meeting "some" of you ;):):):D

Do you have a bar or cafe you'd like to try or suggest?

Hola, I should be able to make it tonight.

Would recommend a place, but I don’t know the neighborhood well enough since I am still in Barrio Norte until 3/10 and been hanging out mostly around here.

Its raining and it looks like we will be a smaller crowd than last week. So let's meet 9pm at a wonderful small resto-bar, which also has good food just in case we get hungry early or people want to show up earlier and eat first.

It's called "Oro & Candido" and its on the corner of Guatemala and Oro. Oro is short for Fray Justo Santamaria de Oro. From Santa Fe, its 4 blocks down Uriarte or Oro.

The area around this is a quiet part of Palermo. If you have a few minutes to spare you can explore the cuteness of Emilio Zola - a small lane off Oro between Guatemala and Soler.

Here's a map link to the intersection

http://www.google.com.ar/search?cli...8&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&ei=YD9lTZA8g4LyBqHEhNsG

We'll do it again next week. Look for the new thread and location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back