Papa Francisco: The Best Argentinian Ever?

You now, Her Most Catholic Excellency La Donia, would not be pleased at your dizzing of the Papacy.

Personally I rate Maradona over him (yeah, that low I put Francisco).
What can we expect from k like you...
I like the Pope,and Im jewish,my dad knows him personally really well,and he loves the guy

Not, but the pope is the representative of one of the most evil corporations in the history of humanity. Millions and millions of crimes directly and indirectly. They claim to help people but live in palaces full of gold, made manouvres with the Vatican bank, manipulate peoples mind, have a lot of political power world wide (including some political parties or huge influence in the media, and a long etcetera).

It is an evil corporation.

Maradona is just a poor guy who did not know what to do with his life and all the money. They picked him from a Villa and put him to entretain rich europeans in Barcelona and earn millions with 20 y/o. I think he couldnt absorb that huge change of life.
Corporation?ahh,you mean the PJ,hahaha
The church has indeed done many crimes,but also did many good things,the western european culture that we belong to,has been heavily influenced,for good and bad,by the church.

Well, to summarize, the Catholic Church not only represents in Spanish culture countries, the past, the tradition, the regression, the oposition to every change, to evolution, to open minded, to adaptation to a new world, to gay marriage and legal abortion, not only remains in a different world, not only represents the conservative paradigm; its also a very bloody institution, from the conquest of America, killing entire civilizations, millions of innocent people, to Hitler and the Latin America dictatorships.
The so called pre colombus " civilizations" where a bunch of disgusting uncivilized animals,doing human sacrifices and canibalism,among many "beautiful " things,thank you,I preffer the church (and Im not even christian,let alone,catholic)

The so called pre colombus " civilizations" where a bunch of disgusting uncivilized animals,doing human sacrifices and canibalism,among many "beautiful " things,thank you,I preffer the church (and Im not even christian,let alone,catholic)

:eek:

Back