Paradise Of The South

khairyexpat

Registered
Traffic Ticket Anyone ???? ... http://www.infobae.c...accion-transito

When was last time you got a ticket in BA ?

Still want to read the law ?
What law ?
Enjoy the chaos everybody !!!!!!

Paris Of The South indeed !
Oooooopsy Daisy .. !! Otra vez ???
OK OK ... calm down ... Paradise (NOT Paris) Of The South.

P.S. My sincere apologies to those who are building a career and starting a new life here, trying to replicate the "American Success Life Style Story" in Argentina.
Fitting a circle in a square hole (milking a stone) ... is tough.

BTW: Did you see the videos of Frozen Niagara Falls !!!!
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I report people occasionally, not for money but for the small satisfaction.

If not, I'd probably have given into the overwhelming urge to throw bricks at the assholes double parking in front of my garage every day while waiting for their kids to get our of school.

I've heard about tickets in BsAs, but never received one or seen one issued. But they will tow your car to the impound these days.

I report people occasionally, not for money but for the small satisfaction.

If not, I'd probably have given into the overwhelming urge to throw bricks at the assholes double parking in front of my garage every day while waiting for their kids to get our of school.

Listen to this one: I arrive 15 minutes early to find a legal parking spot when picking up my kids from school. I see a perfectly nice spot but it is RESERVED with 2 orange cones... I suspect that the building in the corner might have something to do with it. I ask the portero. He says that they are saving the place for a company that is coming to organize a birthday party. He was trying to make me believe that this was a one-time thing. But I see that minivan every single day, always in the same spot. The minivan asks the portero to save him the space and advertise their services at the exit of a school... I did not remove the cones because I have to see that idiot every single day, but trust the fact that I am going to report them.

Sick of orange cones and sick of people painting yellow lines on their own...

Listen to this one: I arrive 15 minutes early to find a legal parking spot when picking up my kids from school. I see a perfectly nice spot but it is RESERVED with 2 orange cones... I suspect that the building in the corner might have something to do with it. I ask the portero. He says that they are saving the place for a company that is coming to organize a birthday party. He was trying to make me believe that this was a one-time thing. But I see that minivan every single day, always in the same spot. The minivan asks the portero to save him the space and advertise their services at the exit of a school... I did not remove the cones because I have to see that idiot every single day, but trust the fact that I am going to report them.

Sick of orange cones and sick of people painting yellow lines on their own...
If you pay the potrero good "reserve fee" you also get to have your car's space "reserved" always for you..Money rules every where in Latin America...

Back