Paypal & Apple ID Fraud and Pishing

NO.. Its my understanding that when you open a spoof page they install worms or malware spyware virus programs that reveal you data..!! no need to type o_O

Interesting. I always open websites independently of emails but there have been some emails that I opened because I couldn't tell who they were from or what they were about. Guess I'll just have to delete those in the future.

When you click on a fraudulent link or a Click Here fraudulent spot you are running exe malware, maybe keylogger programs from hackers, on the background that can do any sort of things o_O Like take your PC as a hostage..!

Last edited:
Received today from Apple Store , reported as phishing....!

Gracias por su compra ,

Su pago ha sido exitoso.
para ver detalles de su pedido o cancelar el pedido, lea su factura completa en archivo adjunto (pdf)

este es un correo electrónico automático, por favor no responda

Received today from App Store another Phishing email
See below

Enviado: miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018 06:31:15 p.m.
Asunto: Your Receipt From Live Wallpaper Jungle, Monthly Updated Contents (Automatic Renewal)

You have made a purchase with a credit card:

This email confirms your subscription purchase:
Date of purchase: February 28, 2018
Application: Live Wallpaper Jungle, Monthly Updated Contents (Automatic Renewal)

You can see the details of the purchase of your subscription by opening the PDF FlLE that we provide.

Sincerely,

The App Store team.

I get two or three a week, from Apple, Itunes, Amazon, Paypal. Citibank, AmexEx. etc.
if the letter starts..."Dear Valued Customer" or "Dear Sir" you know it's fake.
I just forward them to the co. they're misrepresenting. e.g. [email protected]

Back