PCR testing prior to travel from EZE?

vtw

Registered
I hope someone can help me--

How would I go about and where would I go to get tested for Covid-19 (PCR) if I live in Palermo?

I am not feeling sick, I just want to get test results within the 72 hour window before I travel to the USA.

I have tried to search on-line but my spanish is not that good.

I hope someone can help me--

How would I go about and where would I go to get tested for Covid-19 (PCR) if I live in Palermo?

I am not feeling sick, I just want to get test results within the 72 hour window before I travel to the USA.

I have tried to search on-line but my spanish is not that good.
Centralab usually has appointments available for the next day and you can make them online. They have various centers where the testing is done. If you need any help making the appt online, let me know. The cost is 5500 pesos. The results are available in less than 24 hours.

Does anyone know of a place offering appointments at night? I run into an issue with the 72 hour requirement if I go during the day. I need around 8 pm.

do they start requiring such test in January?
I travelled from EZE on Dec. 28th and they didn't required any test.

Thanks everyone. I will give it a try.
I don't think the PCR is required for travel.

Another question I have if anyone would offer advice. What have you done if you have symptoms? What is the best way to get care in Palermo?
Do you make an appointment the same way and go to a lab? How do you get there? A cab? What if you don't have insurance?

Another question I have if anyone would offer advice. What have you done if you have symptoms? What is the best way to get care in Palermo?
Do you make an appointment the same way and go to a lab? How do you get there? A cab? What if you don't have insurance?
Centralab and most other say those tests are only for those with no symptoms. So go to a lab that would attend "likely" positive patients like Manlab.
Centralab, Manlab and Laboratorio Aclimu are all fine. Costs is now 6.000 pesos. You pay out of pocket no need for an insurance. Resultas within 24hs. If you live in Palermo or Recoleta just walk to the lab if you want to be super careful.

P.S. if you live in Palermo and have no symptoms go with Centralab. Easy to make an appointment on their website.

If you have symptoms, IMAT will send a team to your dwelling. That's the only way they'll do it.

anyone with recent experience... how fast were your results? 12 hours? 24 hours? 30 hours?

Back