People who write he ha hemos has etc without the "h"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiscal

Registered
This is just how kids type these days -- 'e estado pensando"? or they actually don't know how to spell?

This is just how kids type these days -- 'e estado pensando"? or they actually don't know how to spell?
Fiscal - This is the absolute LEAST of YOUR PROBLEMs!

The next generation 'as (HAS) famously differentiated themselves from the adults. So w'at (what - my version of "h" omission!) is new?

¡T!

The "h" at the start of a word is a completely worthless letter. It should be banished. Same for "qu" - why not use the "k" instead? Same for "b" and "v" - one of them should go away for good.

The "h" at the start of a word is a completely worthless letter. It should be banished. Same for "qu" - why not use the "k" instead? Same for "b" and "v" - one of them should go away for good.
Not a bad suggestion as the "H" is silent.

alcohol ... AL - COAL ... Not sure I gave the best phonetics here???? But the "H" can be useless in the middle of a word too.

GET RID OF THE "H!"

Maybe it's a form of "lenguaje inclusivo" that's all the rage these days. I'm also seeing things like "niñxs, miembrxs, amigues" etc. Surely the letter h, as a silent consonant, symbolizes the oppression and silencing of ... [?], hence its omission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back