Pervasive Corruption From Left Right And Center.

I am sorry for your American-propaganda-induced obsession with human genetics.

Miscegenation is only a fancy (latin) way of saying mixing things from different origins (not fates, origins) mis (mix) genus (kind)
you can mix things that are not able to reproduce, for instance one could say:

"do not put the organic waste with the plastic, it's miscegenation!"

Alabama (as all other states) will probably pass harsh garbage anti-miscegenation laws anytime in the future.

You appear to be making up your own definition: According to Merriam-Webster (concurring with many other sources), the word means "sexual relations or marriage between people of two different races (such as a white person and a black person)"

You appear to be making up your own definition: According to Merriam-Webster (concurring with many other sources), the word means "sexual relations or marriage between people of two different races (such as a white person and a black person)"

And you appear to understand concepts with martial logic, neither with common sense nor in a remotely scientific or even poetic or humorous way.
words evolve from earlier words which refer to concepts.
words may have many acceptations, the most popular of which at the time being compiled is the one selected for a dictionary.
one can find a more precise meaning in words by looking at what they actually mean, how they are composed, what they are in themselves. It is easier and more prone to misuse to do this in greek or in this case latin derived words (which pervade about half of the English vocabulary). It's more challenging to do so with Apple and Orange although I have no doubt in the future people resembling yourself will think of computers and connectivity respectively and consider fruits the people who know apples and oranges used to be fruits first.

And you appear to understand concepts with martial logic, neither with common sense nor in a remotely scientific or even poetic or humorous way.
words may have many acceptations, the most popular of which at the time being compiled is the one selected for a dictionary.
one can find a more precise meaning in words by looking at what they actually mean, how they are composed, what they are in themselves. It is easier and more prone to misuse to do this in greek or in this case latin derived words (which pervade about half of the English vocabulary). It's more challenging to do so with Apple and Orange although I have no doubt in the future people resembling yourself will think of computers and connectivity respectively and consider fruits the people who know apples and oranges used to be fruits first.
Ewwwwwqw......Totally, gifting, rehoming.

So I'd been talking with la creme de la creme of recoleta and it seems that la biela was not closed just for a whiskey bottle as they claim, but to make an example of them in an "effort of conscientization", esfuerzo de concientizacion. Sorry I don't think that word is in the dictionary in either language.

another restaurant in puerto madero was also temporarily closed to make an example of it.

so I was wrong, it was not bullying just for cash
it was bullying for cash AND for the environment.

I stand corrected

Neologisms can become acceptable, but more than one person has to use them.

So I'd been talking with la creme de la creme of recoleta and it seems that la biela was not closed just for a whiskey bottle as they claim, but to make an example of them in an "effort of conscientization", esfuerzo de concientizacion. Sorry I don't think that word is in the dictionary in either language.

another restaurant in puerto madero was also temporarily closed to make an example of it.

so I was wrong, it was not bullying just for cash
it was bullying for cash AND for the environment.

I stand corrected

Was walking by Los Angelitos on friday, the staff were just throwing everything into the street skips. i wonder if they'll get done next.

kinda like those three weeks in history when taxi drivers forced you to wear a seatbelt. What happened to that?

Back