Pet-Sitting

lbtessler

Registered
Hello all,

We have a 4 month old puppy and are looking for a reliable pet-sitter. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!
Leslie

I recommend you tell us the breed and provide a little more information.

I have two puppies that are exactly four months old today. They are chorkies that weigh less than three kilos combined.

The sleep in a (four bottle) wine box in the kitchen at night and eat less than two cups of dog food per day. They chew on the plastic edge of their water bowl as well as leather "bones" and can't destroy anything else of value. They have free run of the 25 mtr 2 quincho all day.

This is the kind of information your potential puppy sitter needs to know. :rolleyes:

Hi Steve!

Yes, I guess my first post was a bit vague:) Your pups sound adorable! Ours is called George and is a 3.5 month old whippet. He is super affectionate and being a whippet, loves to run (although it's been very hard finding fenced in places to let him run loose in BsAs). He is mostly house-trained and sleeps well in his crate at night without much fuss.I work from home so don't need help really during the day. We just have several commitments coming up (weddings etc) that we'll need to be away for more hours than I feel comfortable leaving him for so I'd love to find someone great who can watch him. If anyone knows of anyone, please let me know!

just sent you a PM with the contact details of our pet sitter.
x

Ashley, thanks so much! I don't know if it's because I just joined BA Expats but I can't access my PM's yet. If it's not too much trouble, could you email me the information to [email protected]? I'm very eager to find someone and I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much!

Back