Pet Sitting

semigoodlookin

Registered
I am moving out to a temporary place for six months until I can move into my house. However, few temporary places will accept my cat (who is a confirmed asshole btw). Does anyone know of any services in the city that will look after a pet for that kind of time and how much it would cost per week/month. I tried to search on Mercardlibre, but couldn't find a search term that surfaced results.

We leave our animals at Trudy's in City Bell. Its outside the city but they're really good ie: they have a vet on duty and examine all incoming animals. So at least you'll have peace of mind.

We leave our animals at Trudy's in City Bell. Its outside the city but they're really good ie: they have a vet on duty and examine all incoming animals. So at least you'll have peace of mind.

That sounds positive. Do they keep them in the cage all the time they're there? I only ask as my sister used to have a dog and cat kennel in the UK.

That sounds positive. Do they keep them in the cage all the time they're there? I only ask as my sister used to have a dog and cat kennel in the UK.

I don't know about cats but my dog got a nice sized room with a door to an outside caged area. Plenty of room to walk around and get fresh air or stay indoors. The outside area overlooked a lawn. A couple of times a day he could run on the lawn. They also gave him a bath before I took him home.

Back