Photographers and creative people living in BA

For 40 USD you can buy a mp5 player (music and cinema) that will also take pictures (3 mpx camera), make movies, you can use as webcam, play radio, games, record sounds, keep notes etc etc. They are very small and thin so very discreet. Perfect to catch interesting situations without being too visible. Since they are so cheap, you can always buy another one if you loose it or get it stolen.

Here is a link to the one i bought : http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar...4-fm-filma-con-sonido-videos-camara-30mpx-_JM

Hola Alyona,

saw your post - creative site. former san-francisco human now living here in B.A.

dos cosas;
1) to find some good jazz here, you can check out the following places
-notorious.com.ar (great live jazz, nice dinner and a huge collection of CD's you can check out)
-theloniousclub.com.ar (old mansion with great art and jazz feel with a restaurant/cafe)

2) im interested in getting some portrait photography done and would be interested in hearing about your rates. you will be competing with the local argentines on pricing but if your work is that good, i'd be open to working with you.

que pensas?
saludos cordiales
chris

Hey, Alyona V, I'm not a pro photographer but was involved with film, both commercial and indie, for some time.

Thanks, Chris!

Could you please send me more info about yourself?
Alyona

Back