Photographic Printing - where?

Mano Negra

Registered
My girlfriend is looking for high quality photographic printing (up to A2/3) for exhibition style quality anywhere in Buenos Aires. In particular Glicee Prints (Hahnemuhle German Etching or Pearl).
If anyone knows of a (very) professional lab that might have something like this, she'd be very grateful as her search has so far been fruitless!
Thanks in advance!

I am trying this one out and ordered some photos. The largest format is 30x45 though, and I am looking for high quality prints of 1,20x70.

Does anyone know where I can go? Preferably in Recoleta, but I'll go elsewhere if necessary.

katti said:
I am trying this one out and ordered some photos. The largest format is 30x45 though, and I am looking for high quality prints of 1,20x70.

Does anyone know where I can go? Preferably in Recoleta, but I'll go elsewhere if necessary.

I know that there's some place on Lavalle between Junin & Ayacucho (the odd side of the street) that has what appears to be printers for almost poster-sized stuff. Don't know the name off hand, but perhaps I'll remember to look the next time I pass during the day.

There are a bunch of film distribution companies around Lavalle/Tucuman & Riobamba/Ayacucho. There are places to print larger things, some film rental places, and then a couple of old school camera stores. (The camera stores are on Riobamba between Lavalle & Corrientes.)

OK, so I did a little research.

GRAFICA LAIGLON
imprenta
offset
duplicacion offset
facturas dgi
gigantografia

Lavalle 2047
4374-4028/ 4371-0460
[email protected]

They don't have a website, but they had extremely large things printed up when I walked in there. BIG WINDOWS in their store front. Usually only 2 or 3 people working in there. They definitely do big stuff.
-Ariel Zuccarello

Napoleon said:
OK, so I did a little research.

GRAFICA LAIGLON
imprenta
offset
duplicacion offset
facturas dgi
gigantografia

Lavalle 2047
4374-4028/ 4371-0460
[email protected]

They don't have a website, but they had extremely large things printed up when I walked in there. BIG WINDOWS in their store front. Usually only 2 or 3 people working in there. They definitely do big stuff.
-Ariel Zuccarello

thanks, I'll try that.

Back