Piano

freddie1406

Registered
I've been in BA for a few months now and have been looking for a piano I can practice on for a couple of hours a week. I was classically trained and was of a pretty decent standard (used to perform piano concertos etc) and more recently started to play jazz and am hoping I can find someone with a piano in their home who wouldn't mind letting me use it just to get over my withdrawal symptoms!

By way of return I'm happy to offer informal lessons to beginners or critique to anyone of a more developed standard who'd like to play to a trained ear for some general comments.

If you have a piano and this is of interest, please do let me know.

Freddie

freddie1406 said:
I've been in BA for a few months now and have been looking for a piano I can practice on for a couple of hours a week. I was classically trained and was of a pretty decent standard (used to perform piano concertos etc) and more recently started to play jazz and am hoping I can find someone with a piano in their home who wouldn't mind letting me use it just to get over my withdrawal symptoms!

By way of return I'm happy to offer informal lessons to beginners or critique to anyone of a more developed standard who'd like to play to a trained ear for some general comments.

If you have a piano and this is of interest, please do let me know.

Freddie

Hey Freddie I have an Erard. I would love to to listen. I have a highly limited attention span so any class would be very short.

[email protected]

Freddie,

If you look at threads I've started I had a similar question a few months back and someone here told me about a place in Belgrano that has practice rooms.

Bob

Back