Pigs In Spaaaaace

gpop

Registered
Casa Rosada Fbook recently posted about the soon to be launched spy satellite. Frenchie, they will be able to peek at your veggie garden now :p

10635768_932173256796762_8943377833068805540_n.jpg

ARSAT-1 is the first Argentine geostationary telecommunications satellite completely designed, built and tested in Argentina that will be used to provide telephone, Internet and TV services. It is part of the Argentine Geostationary Telecommunications Satellite System (SSGAT, in Spanish) and it will be put into orbits of this kind in the frequency bands allocated to Argentina by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).

So if this "made in Argentina" satellite is deployed, then it perhaps mean that finally the internet and telephony works ?
Meaning much faster and dynamic, so finally can break out from the G2 domain, onto G3~G4?

ARSAT-1 is the first Argentine geostationary telecommunications satellite completely designed, built and tested in Argentina that will be used to provide telephone, Internet and TV services. It is part of the Argentine Geostationary Telecommunications Satellite System (SSGAT, in Spanish) and it will be put into orbits of this kind in the frequency bands allocated to Argentina by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).

So if this "made in Argentina" satellite is deployed, then it perhaps mean that finally the internet and telephony works ?
Meaning much faster and dynamic, so finally can break out from the G2 domain, onto G3~G4?
I think that this bird has purposes that had a "among other things" category of functions. One in particular was it's ability to spy on private residences to report unreported construction.... among other things :p

EDIT: I wonder..is it a TOP HOUSE ?

"completely designed, built and tested in Argentina "

Well i hope its better than my experience with Industria Argentina, otherwise it means after its years warranty is up, it starts trying to boil itself and the solar panels fall off.

Hmmmmm. Instead of being lifted into orbit on a Space X bird Xtina has a hissifit and switches over to a French launch platform. I predict a short future of being able to spy on the Argentine farmers and calculate hectares planted vs harvested.

The Satellite was loaded on an Ucranian Flag Antonov Airliner made in Russia ?? to fly to French Guyana.

0011479409.JPG

That would be a Russian flag. That bird is the largest heavy lift transport in the world. I have heard from very reputable sources that special viewing capabilities have been included to detect large sums of US dollars , with special inferred penetrating technology.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Girino Expat Life 5
D Services Offered 3
Back